۱۳۹۷ فروردین ۲۶, یکشنبه

Racists, extremists, Nazis, Islamists and anti Semitics should be classified as psychopathic.



Racists, extremists, Nazis, Islamists and anti Semitics should be classified as psychopathic.
In my studies about racist people suffering from the strong instincts hatred, results showed that in fact they are psychopaths.
Because when I was in a place between March 2017 and April, there was a lot of information in people's behavior.
The racists do everything against people because of religion, the main color.
An American man who has lived here for 7 years has not learned the Swedish word, who worked at the site, said to a friend you have manic problems there are movies that could be filmed via a small hidden camera in the spot on 2017.04.11.
when I asked him who told you to say so to others when he said c.a.r.o told us that when I told him it would be a crime to make such a personal appeal to others? then he just went and did not answer my other questions.
When I investigated the things, there was a racist instinct hatred who laughed at the sick things he said.
Then I could know on 2017.08.17 when I talked to those who had the same mental illness

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر